10. You can get a lot of free food and drinks if you pretend you’re a Bronco fan.
9. If you don’t use at least 50 sunscreen, you’ll look like this guy.
8. Who you hang out with in winter depends on which ski pass you buy.
7. ‘One more drink and then we’ll call it?’ Better think twice. For flatlanders, that drink is going to hit much harder at 5,280 feet. Not that you shouldn’t slam that final shot of whiskey, just be sure to grab hold of something secure before you stand up.
6. We’re not necessarily excited that you moved here. Locals are getting pretty fed up with the booming population.
5. The giant, evil-looking stallion outside Denver International Airport actually is evil. Luis Jimenez, the sculptor of what has become the most notorious piece of public
Source: Top 10 Things to know if you are a Colorado transplant – YoColorado